*We do not climb higher than a 2-step ladder. Higher items will be dusted w/an extension duster.
The Fine Print:
• We cannot move furniture, but we will try to reach any visible places either by hand or with an extension duster. Cleaners are not allowed to step higher than a 2 step stepstool.
• Some homes have at least one chandelier or vaulted ceiling fan that we cannot reach by hand. We do offer chandelier cleaning as part of our window cleaning services.
• We cannot guarantee the results of mini-blind cleaning. Excessive build up may require an additional charge.
• Please allow for some dust resettlement after we leave, we try to limit the dust in the air but cannot prevent this entirely.
• Cleaning are by appointment only. If we are unable to gain access to the home or are turned away at the time of cleaning, there is a $30 fee.
Assessment: It all starts with us taking a look at what needs to be done – and usually it's not as bad as you think. We'll let you know how long it's going to take and what it's going to require.
The Move: If you want everything to be really clean, we'll start by removing any of the furniture we can. There's no sense in hiding a stain with an ottoman when we can just remove it from the very start!
The Clean: The moment we've all been waiting for, where we get rid of all of the muck and junk and give you your place back! We only use the safest chemicals, so there's very little to worry about.
We love to maintain relationships with clients and become more than just a cleaning service. We want to be part of the routine that makes your life better, healthier, and cleaner. And, the more often we come by, the less work we have to do, and the more you save – not to mention the intangible benefit of living in a spotless place!
The commonality between every room in your house is that it has a floor and walls. Where they meet, dust and direct collect. You know that threat of having to clean the baseboards? Well, we'll do it for you with a smile on our faces!
Where you prepare your family's food ought to be the cleanliest place in your house, but for many people we find that it's not the case. Using powerful disinfectants and some other best practices can help reduce the likelihood of spreading illness.
Make sure your home is the antithesis of a filthy truck stop bathroom. We don't mind getting down and dirty (and we're even pretty good at it).
Clean businesses attract customers – and they're healthier for your employees!
A clean and well maintained vacation rental is the key to a successful vacation rental property.
We'll use some elbow grease to make everything right as rain.
We have window-cleaning solutions for every kind of building – including high-rises!
The best service at the best rate.
Do you remember how exciting it was to move into your place when it was new, fresh, and clean? Let's see if we can help you reinvigorate that feeling. A clean home is a happy one and a clean office is a productive one. By enlisting our services, you're not only getting a new lease on your place, but you're also removing potentially dangerous or allergy-inducing elements.